BANANA FRUIT CREPES
Enjoy this brain healthy treat made just from bananas and a few other ingredients!
You Will Need:
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg (optional)
1/4 cup fresh berries
1. Mash 1 and 1 1/2 bananas with a fork, reserving half a banana for crepe topping.
2. Add eggs, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix to combine.
3. Let the crepe mixture rest for 5 minutes. While it rests, slice the reserved banana and mix it with the berries to prepare the topping.
4. Cook the crepes in a lightly greased skillet over
medium heat. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter for each crepe. Once the edges are set and bubbles appear on one side of the crepe, turn carefully and gently to cook the other side.
5. When done, serve the crepes topped with the fresh berries and sliced bananas. Makes 4-6 banana fruit crepes.
Click HERE to learn about 3 Eating Habits That are a Real No-Brainer.